Monday, June 2, 2008

36 weeks...

Well...I am now 36 weeks pregnant...only 4 more until my due date. I will be induced at 39 weeks if I have not gone naturally before then...so really only 3 weeks at the most :) I went to the doctor today and I had gained 10 pounds in 2 weeks...yeah...that is not a typo...10 pounds...2 weeks. The doctor asked me if I was having headaches and I told her I have had them all week. My blood pressure was up as well. So...the doctor seems think I may have preeclampsia...but I am hoping not. I am doing some tests over the next few days to see what is going on. I am hoping everything is ok (even though preeclampsia diagnosis would make me feel better about gaining 10 pounds in 2 weeks.) When I saw my weight - I almost fell off the scale.

Ellie also woke up from her nap on Saturday with a 102.2 temp...so we got to head to after hours care. She ends up having strep throat - poor baby. She did not have a fever at all today - so she seems to be getting better.


Little Luker is doing just great. Katie has him on soy formula now - and he is a much happier baby. We have confirmed no Elliott child/grandchild needs to be on any other formula besides soy. We have sensitive tummies!


I will update this once I know more...and I have put some updated pics of Ellie.

1 comment:

Suzanna said...

Oh my--I've missed a lot since we've been gone. Your poor body...this has not been an easy pregnancy. So glad it is almost over and sweet Cole will be here!