Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The waiting game

Well...Luke is here...School is over for both sisters...we are almost done with May birthdays...but...I am still pregnant :/. I am getting really really...really uncomfy. I went to the doctor on Monday and I was 1 cm dilated, which is nothing big...but atleast we are working in the right direction. Hopefully Cole will come to see us in about 3-4 weeks.

Now on to happier things...Luke! I love that little man...if I have to say so myself he loves me too. It is funny to see Katie going through the same things I went through when Ellie was born...basically a crying hungry baby is no fun :). It is nice to be on the other side of motherhood (bring the aunt) - even though being Ellie's mom is my greatest accomplishment to date.


Jill drove me and Ellie up to see Katie today - it was a nice visit...always fun to be with little man Luke. Jill did Ellie's hair for the first time...check this out...haha!

I was out on Katie's couch holding Luke when I asked Jill to go check and see where Ellie was b/c she was really quiet...and that usually means she is into something. Jill came out laughing and running for my camera. She brought back out this pic...

Yes...Ellie is a facebook stalker too...haha. I think this website was on the screen before Ellie got there...but it is just the best pic ever!!

No comments: