Monday, May 5, 2008

Could we have more going on??

Wow, things are getting hectic!!! As you know, my Grampa is in the nursing home now getting rehab for his new hip ball. Katie has NOT DELIVERED YET! I am on bedrest, and my aunt's (my mom's brothers wife's) mom is getting over a broken back, and her dad was taken to the ER last night for signs of a stroke. GEEZ! When it rains...it poors. We are all trying our best to make sure everyone is attended to. I spend a lot of my weekends sitting in the recliner in my grampas room watching him sleep - fun!

Now...to Katie...I don't know if I will ever be an aunt. I guess I will by May 8th. She is being induced that morning if the little squirt has not come. I don't know why he is not coming...she is past her due date now!


I went to the doctor today for my 32 week appt. I saw a doctor vs a mid wife and got a lot more answers about my hernia. I think I am going to have to have it repaired...but not until 6 weeks after delivery. I go Aug 1st to the surgeon for my consultation. I don't think the hernia repair will be bad at all...but having two small kids with a hernia repair might be tough :).


Here are some pics of Ellie and Ryleigh playing. April and Cary came by to see me on Sunday - it was good to see them since I have not been social what-so-ever the past 8 months!


1 comment:

Suzanna said...

Girl--I tell you what! And just when I wish I could be there more, I'm getting ready to leave Caroline and go back to school. I'm going later this week to help with whatever they need and see Luke--I CAN'T wait!!