Sunday, May 11, 2008

Big news at the Burnett/Elliott/Woodson household!

LUKE IS HERE! He is finally here...we finally got to meet him. If I may say so myself...he is so CUTE! He was born May 8th at 9:29 am. He was 7 lbs 0 oz...he has the smallest little waist, hips, and butt. He loves to suck on his bottom lip and he has his mommies nose. Of course, he has jet black hair. I am in love!



We celebrated Mother's Day with Tim's family today. We went to Tim's parents house and had a yummy meal. Ellie played with Aunt Ellen most of the time - they colored lots of pictures! Ellie was not willing to take a nap today and she did pretty well for no nap. We did not get 2 miles down the road before Ellie was fast asleep in her car seat. Here are some pics of Ellie playing at "Grammies" house.




PS- I filled my car up today and it cost $90...yes that is a 9-0...YIKES!

No comments: