Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Good news...

I went back to the doctor today b/c my headache was not going away. My first round of blood work came back good - does not look like preeclampsia right not. They still have to test my 24 hour urine test (thank you to mom for letting me store my jug-o-pee on her counter - haha!) Yes...Jill clorox-wiped it ;). The doctor seems to think just my juicy-ness (fluid retention), heat, stress, and hormones are causing the headaches. I had a little fever - so I am hoping I am not getting strep throat from Ellie...that would just be the icing on the cake! He gave me some medicine to knock them out. So...the wait is still on...

Tonight, I am going to take some Tylenol PM Cold and sleep...Katie, Jill, and mom made me (and when I say made me...I really mean it...I am already having seperation anxiety from El - my favorite part of the day is bath time and her play time before bed - she is always in such a good mood!) leave Ellie at mom's to spend the night so I could sleep in a little. We will see how much I sleep. Something every night has woken me up between 3-4 am...whether it is acid relux, head aches, Ellie's bad dreams about her passys, or restless legs...I think I am deserving of all of this b/c Ellie's pregnancy was so easy. But, it really is worth it in the end - I just wish the end would come soon!!!

1 comment:

Suzanna said...

Yay! Glad it's not P. Not much longer!

Ok, so I'm so curious about Ellie's pacie nightmares.

I'm headed over your way in a bit when C wakes up...you'll have to tell me then.