Monday, June 30, 2008

Cole's first week

It is hard to believe the first week has come and gone...time really does go fast when you are having fun. Cole has been great! I am not sure if he is a really good baby, sleeper, eater, or if I am just more confident in myself as a mom and just know what to do. We are having so much fun with Ellie and Cole. Cole only wakes up about every 3-3.5 hours at night - which is really nice.

Ellie has been really good to Cole - she kisses and tried to give him his passy (all the time!) Today I was asking her if she was a big sister and she replied (in her words and then I will put it in English) "No mommy, I not big sissa day - I a gurl" What she was saying was "No mommy, I am not a sister today - I am a girl" I said ok - you can be a girl today. It was so funny!


Cole went to the doctor for his first check up on Friday and he weighted 9 lbs 2 oz and looked great. So...everything is going good now...I will keep everyone updated!
Ellie trying to give Cole his passy

My two babies

No comments: