Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Ellie going under the water

Well...she did it! She went totally under the water. The best part is - she did not cry! Ellie's teacher came over and instructed Nana on the best way to just basically dunk her - and Nana did it...Ellie looked a little shocked...but she did not cry. She went under more and then started to jump off the side to Nana. Nana would let her go under a little when she jumped. Jill is on swim lesson duty tomorrow - so we will hopefully be able to jump in and go all the way under from a jump. I am going to try to video some of the lesson tomorrow and see if I can get it on here.

Nothing new on the baby front...still waiting...

1 comment:

Suzanna said...

I just looked at the first swim lesson pics again. She is so stinking cute!! I wish I could kiss her right now!