Thursday, June 26, 2008

First few days

Well...we got home and tried to get settled in and then I got a call Wednesday morning saying my mom's dad (Grampa) had passed away. He had been in a nursing home since he broke his hip back in April and he just never could recover. So, today is really the "first day home" since I spent the day yesterday in Athens. So far things are going well. Cole slept like a champ last night. He went to bed at 12:30 am woke up at 4:00 am to eat and then at 7:30 am. So, I got a combined 7 hours of sleep!!! I really needed it! Ellie is doing well with Cole - this morning she woke up asking for him...so I think that is a good sign that he might be growing on her ;).




Here are some updated pics of my kids - yikes - that makes me sound old - "The kids" - haha.

Pops finally got to meet Cole!




Little friends - Luke and Cole


No comments: