Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Happy 3 month birthday Cole!

Today is Cole's 3 month birthday! I cannot believe it! Time really flies by with you are not pregnant and hurting!! Cole is really starting to "perk" up even more. He plays and interacts now which is nice - he can be left alone while I do other things like clean, wash bottles, or anything else that needs to be done in this house! I look forward to the rest of Cole's birthdays whether they are months or years - I just hope they don't go too fast!


We had Ellie's friend Katie and her mom Jessie over for a play date - the girls had a blast! They played outside, ate (all day), played in Ellie's room, and play in the living room...they really get along good and it is nice to get to know Jessie and have an adult to talk to!! I think we are going to make it an every Tuesday event!!

No comments: