Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A forklift?!?!

Ok, so I go to check my home messages last night and there was a message from the fraud dept at Chase. They said they wanted to verify some purchases. That really scared me b/c I have not used my Chase card in a LONG time - like 2 years! So, I called them back and they asked me if I had made a $1200 purchase at Forklifts, Inc. Ummmmm.....NOOOO! So, I reported it fraud and now it is under investigation. The funny thing is - I have the card and the purchase was made in-store in Williamsport, PA. Weird?!?! I cannot figure this one out!

Today I took the GRE to get into Graduate school...it was NOT fun! Geometry really stinks! I am so glad it is over - now we just need to wait to hear from UGA!

Ellie and Cole are both doing well. Ellie is school 3 days a week now and loving it. Her friends are Brandon, Patrick, GiGi, Layla, and Stacey. She talks about them all the time!

I will post more pics later - just wanted to update the blog real quick!

No comments: