Sunday, September 14, 2008

Elmo Live and the weekend

So, I left my camera at my mom's so you will have to check out my facebook page to see pics of Elmo Live, but we had FUN! Well...I had fun watching Ellie have fun. Elmo Live is not super appealing to the parents...but Ellie had a blast and that is all that mattered! Ellie was scared of Cookie Monster "a little bit" she said. But, she was covering her eyes and putting her head in my lap when he came around. We had really good seats - 3rd row from the stage on the floor so all the characters came down our aisle and stuff and I think Cookie Monster was just a little big and googly eyed for her! By the end of the show Katie (Ellie's friend) and her were dancing in the aisle. They were so cute! We came home with a t-shirt, elmo doll, and a elmo ballon. Speaking of the Elmo ballon. Whoever runs the marketing of this show is one smart cookie! During intermission - these vendors came down all of the aisles with about 100 of these Elmo balloons in their hands. Ellie LOVES balloons and of course saw them. It was her day so I said ok thinking how much can a balloon be...$3-$4? I wanted to get Katie one too so off I go...$16 later...I had 2 Elmo balloons. It was worth the money b/c the girls LOVED them...but come on...walk around with these balloons which some children were loosing their MIND over them - and then charge $8/balloon...smart people!
We went to mom's house Saturday to watch football. Dad got a new tailgate toss game (some people call it cornhole.) It is FUN! We played that and on the new swingset mom got in her backyard. I will upload those pics too when I get my camera back.
This is a funny pic off my phone. This is how Ellie rides now in her car seat...she lounges and watches her "moo-bies" (movies).
I am taking Ellie, Mom, Katie, and Grammie (Tim's mom) to the circus on Friday...that should be fun!!

No comments: