Sunday, September 28, 2008

Ellie's 2 1/2! Grammas...and Monkey Joes with the Kepps

We are at it again...busy bees. I feel like I am going and going and going...like the energizer bunny!




Wednesday we went to Gramma's house. I had the best time! It was really nice outside so we got to pick Gramma's pears for her. I was up on the ladder and I would hand them down to mom and mom would put some on the ground for Ellie to pick up! She loved it and it kept her busy. Then she got to help Gramma make her famous (in our family) homemade bisquits! She had just made some Muscadine jelly so it was even better! I am craving them right now! YUM!




Friday after we picked up Ellie from school the whole fam (including Luke) met Morgan, Kaden, and Brilee at Monkey Joe's. We had so much fun. Since Tim was there I got to play a lot more than the first time. Tim and I tag teamed the babies and playing with Ellie. She was BEAT when we left! Her hair was wet she was so sweaty and her little cheeks were as red as they could be! After Monkey Joe's we came home for a much needed nap and then headed to Nana's to have dinner with them at the club - which we sat outside and was SO NICE!

The boys at Monkey Joe's
Saturday we got up early so daddy could make his tee time. Mom and I took all three kids to Bunten Road Park and walked 3 miles with 3 kids...wow...what a work out!! The last 1/2 mile I was carrying Cole and pushing Luke in the double stroller. It was a nice workout!!


Then there was Saturday night...that is all I am going to say about that :(

No comments: