Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Busy long weekend

This weekend was a fast weekend - It flew by! We went to mom's house to watch the UGA game (that we could not get). So, we watched the other football games. Ellie went to Grammie's Saturday - of course she went in the proper attire! The first pic is of Ellie calling the Dawgs....Gooooo DAWGS!!Ellie's friend Katie, from down the street, came over to play. Her and Ellie played really well! Here is a picture of Ellie putting the Ariel necklace on Katie...ah ah ahhhhh ah ah ahhhhh ah ah ah ah ah ah ahhhhhh......Sunday we went to a neighbors cookout here in the neighborhood...cookouts with friends have changed since we ALL have kids and some of us have 2! It was kid central - but we had so much fun!
I have to tell you about, what I now call - "Ellieisms" That means all the cute grown up phrases Ellie says...they are SO cute! Today she was outside with Tim playing and Tim came in and said Julie, you will never guess what Ellie said outside. I said What?!? He said she looked at him as serious as she can be and said "I be right back daddy...I go check my E-mail" Tim and I DIED laughing! If that is not a sign of the times I don't know what is!

No comments: