Saturday, August 7, 2010

My little hyper man...

Today, after bootcamp Tim, Ellie, Cole, and I went to home depot to get some things for Cole's room (that STILL did not get finished...I need to stop coming up with ideas :/) Before we went to home depot we stopped at Arby's to grab some lunch. Tim got Sobe energy drink from the fountain machine...and of course - Cole wanted some. I guess without even thinking Tim gave him some. Within 10 minutes Cole was acting like he had been replaced with the Tasmanian Devil. The kid was BOUNCING OFF THE WALLS! He could not stop laughing - which if you are a mom or dad you know once your kids get going...you can't help but join in too. I had tears running down my face from laughing so hard. He was jumping, singing, and laughing...and he was loving it! But, I think we will just try to stay away from the energy drinks next time... :)

PS- Ellie goes to her first day of Pre-K Monday...check back to see the pictures! YIKES!

No comments: