Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Ellie's first day of Pre-K




I am so proud of my "baby". Not so much a baby anymore - and I am not sure when that happened. I can remember rocking Ellie in my recliner the day we brought her home thinking "I hope she is this small forever." Well, she did not stay that small. She has grown into a sweet, caring, and mature little girl. She is now going to school from 8:10 am till 3:00pm. It has been a big change for us all I think. A good one, though. Even if its only been 3 days, I find myself having more patience with both of the kids. I guess because just having one during the day is a BREEZE compared to two. I am thankful for the time I get just Cole and I too. Ellie had just mommy for 2 years so to give just mommy is nice.

Ellie loves school!! She is SO tired when she gets home. When we got in the car after the first day I asked her how her first day was. She replied "I had a GREAT day mommy" and in the middle of that short sentence she let out a big yawn. I thought to myself - job well done to her teachers! :)




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can't believe she is going to pre-school either. Where does the time go. (Gets worse as you get older)