Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year's Resolution

I was thinking today that I really never gave myself some resolutions for this year...so I thought about it and this is what they are for 2010:

1. Continue to maintain my weightloss...3 years ago I started losing weight and lost a total of 76 lbs so far...I could lose 5-10 more...but ahhh...

2. Try to get as much stress out of my life as much as possible. I have had stress in my life where really there should never be stress and I am over it and ready to stress about important things like school, getting a job, or the kids!

3. Finish school this year a GET A J-O-B!!! Eeeekkkk...I am already nervous about interviewing!

4. Be a better house cleaner/picker upper! Yeah, not good at that...ask Tim!

5. Spend as much time with the kids and giving them lots of great experiences before Ellie starts Pre-K...yes...that's right...Ellie starts Ga Pre-K in the fall! Where did the time go?

Well, that is a good start...we will see how the year goes! What are your resolutions?

No comments: