Monday, January 11, 2010

Feeling better and Cole-Man Appointment

Well, I can tell you I feel much better than I did the last time I posted. I have a lot more movement in my back today. I went to see Dr. Levengood Friday and I have inflamed lower facets in my back. Your facets are what holds your vertebras together. He gave me a back brace, and despite the hellacious muffin top it gives me, it really has helped me. He gave me a steroid and gave me PT time. I have not done the PT yet, and I am not sure when I will be able to get there this week so we will see how that pans out... :) But, I am on my way to recovery...I think. The inflamed facets could have been caused by an injury or arthritis. I am hoping it is an injury b/c I have psoriasis as well and arthritis goes hand and hand with psoriasis. I thought I had pretty much avoided the arthritis part...so let's just say for positive thinking sake that it was just an injury! ;)

Cole-Man had his 18 month appt Friday as well. He is in perfect health! Everything looked good...he was 33 1/4 inches tall (85%) and 26.5 lbs (52%). We should get his blood work back today to find out about his anemia. I am thinking he is ok with that too...again thinking positive.

Saturday night we had a surprise 30th birthday party for my sister, Katie. I cannot BELIEVE she will be 30 on Sunday! CRAZY! I remember living in our house on Cricket Ridge when we would make up dances to Paula Abdul. But, don't put it past us to still make up a routine...even though we might both end up going to see Dr. Levengood! LOL!

Until next time...

No comments: