Monday, January 11, 2010

My Little Super Woman!

The other day I went to the Carter's store at Discover Mills and they were having a HUGE fleece footed PJ sale. I ended up getting each pair for $4.32. Anyway, they had these cute boys pj's that looked like a super hero outfit. It was SO FREAKIN' cute! I love those pj's on Cole. He has a racer one, police officer, and a cowboy set. So, since the fleece-pj-wearing will be over before we know it, I bought all 4T's for Cole to wear next year. Well, Ellie went through the bag and got the super hero set out and wanted to wear them to bed...so I let her...I mean if she wants to wear them...why not! SHE LOVES THEM! She got home from school today she wanted to put them back on...so...she did. She calls herself "super ziggy"....what a weirdo!! LOVE HER! Here is the picture of super ziggy!


No comments: