Sunday, March 15, 2009

He will kill me one day for this...

I cannot HELP it. I have to tell this story and show the pictures. It will be a story that I want to tell Cole one day! Sorry if this offends or grosses any one out!

Wednesday night Kate, Dan, and Luke came over for dinner b/c I was watching Luke Thursday for them. So, I was outside grilling the hamburgers when Katie came running out saying "Julie, you have to get in here and see what Cole is doing." So, like a concerned mother I ran in and found Cole sitting in the bathroom floor playing with Tampons. He was chewing on them, holding them up and looking at them, and scattering them all over the floor (these were clean and unused Tampons, of course!) So, we were laughing so hard at him and then here comes little Ellie. She looked at Cole and looked at the Tampons and said "Cole-man, you cannot play with mommy's bandaids! TOO FUNNY! Here are the pictures and I can guess that Cole will NOT be happy with me later in life!! Hehe!!




No comments: