Thursday, December 4, 2008

Ok...I have been hounded enough!!

As you can see I have let the holidays, shopping, and the kids get in the way of my blogging. My sisters have called me out on it - so I am back!! I do not have pics to upload right now - they are uploading on Walgreens.com right now. But, I have updates!

Cole is on the move! He is crawling backwards now and rocking trying to go forward. I cannot believe this b/c Ellie was 10 months when she started crawling. I was not prepared for this - I will soon have two mobile children! Yikes! Cole is getting his two bottom teeth so he is extra drooly and chews on EVERYTHING!!

Now...Ellie...she has become very imaginative. If you know me well you know I usually drink about 1/4-1/2 of a canned coke and leave it around the house b/c the temp gets too hot for my liking (I know - it is my weird little thing in life) well Ellie was up on the counter helping me cook dinner and she picked up the coke and started to drink and I told her she could not have it. She looked at me and in a semi whisper voice said "Mommy I need it b/c my breath smells like butter" Yeah - that was my reaction too - WHAT?!? I just started laughing so hard!! The night before that happened she was up on the counter helping me make dinner again and I was just talking talking talking to her and she looked up and whispered "SSHHHH...mommy...there's a ghost. I WAS FROZEN! I said really what is his name was and she said "Colby" I was SO freaked out!! It was that frozen you get you know when you are laying in bed and you think you "hear something." So, Ellie I guess now has an imaginary ghost friend, Colby.

We put up all of our Christmas decor this past weekend and Ellie just LOVES it!! She walks around the house picking up things and putting them on the tree. The other day I looked and the tree and my umbrella was hooked to the tree!! haha!

Well...I promise I am going to get back blogging!!

3 comments:

Krista said...

Oh my goodness! What an imagination! Or at least I hope Colby is imaginary!!! :) Does she know anyone named Colby? That's just such a different name for her to come up with.

Hope to see you guys on Saturday!

Suzanna said...

That is hilarious...I'm curious just WHY her breath smelled like butter, though. Laurie's little girl sneaks and eats plain butter, I can remember sneaking and eating it as a little bitty kid. Now, it makes me gag to think about it.

Katie said...

YEAH JOOLS!!! I am so glad that you are back!! Tell Ellie that Colby is not allowed at Aunt KT's house!!!