Thursday, February 26, 2009

Boo on the flu!

This week has NOT been a good week around the Woodson household. Sunday and Monday evening I started to feel very weak and tired...but I thought it was just me working out too much so I vowed to cut back my workouts...then Tuesday at 2 am I woke up feeling the COLDEST I have EVER felt in my life. I was shaking the whole bed which in turn woke Tim up. He asked what was wrong and I said I am just so cold, and I put my feet on his legs and said "see, feel" He said my feet were not cold, in fact they were burning up! I felt my whole body and I was on FIRE! So, Tim got up and got me some Tylenol then I shook myself to sleep. I woke up and I felt like I had been hit by a MACK TRUCK! I had a headache, cough, nausea, fever, achy body...it was not fun! I did not know what to do...I mean how do you call in sick when you are a stay at home mom?!? Well...thank goodness my mom was able to help me out...she came over and helped me until Tim could get home. Tim then switched around his work to be able to stay home yesterday (the perks of being your own boss!), and then mom took the kids again today. I went to the doctor today and they confirmed that I have the flu. I have never had the flu (at least that I can remember), and it SUCKS! From now on...I will be getting my flu shot instead of just the kids! I am starting to feel much better this evening, but Tim is feeling achy...GREAT!!!

No comments: