Monday, February 16, 2009

Go ahead and super-size it for the little lady...

Haha - sorry I have to start out by laughing at this post. As far back as I can remember, my family has had this running joke about taking your spouse to McDonald's for special occasions and not only going for a special occasion...but when you go for that special occasion you get your meal "super-sized". It might not be as funny to everyone reading this as it is in our family...but thats ok...anyways...when Tim and I were talking about where we wanted to go for Valentine's Day and told Tim...what I really want is a quarter pounder and french fries from McDonalds...I have not had this meal in at least two years when I started getting healthy...but that does not mean I don't WANT one! So...after thinking about how PACKED everywhere else would be on Valentine's I said..."Tim...let's go to McDonalds" He said...are you serious? I said absolutely. So...Saturday night Tim and I (and all of the single teenage boys in Buford) went to Mcdonalds. It was GREAT! NO WAIT...and it cost $11.22!! Haha! We went after to see a movie...which was nice. I almost chickened out by getting such a high fat/calorie meal...but it was worth it...it was SO GOOD! I made Tim takes some pics of me eating it to remember our "super-sized" Valentine's day!Here are some new pics of the kids...Cole got a sink bath the other night b/c Ellie was asleep and I did not want to wake her...he LOVED it! Also...I wanted to put up some pics of the kids playing outside together. Ellie decided to push Cole in the swing outside and they both loved it...they entertained each other...mommy loved it too! In more freaky news...Ellie has a new ghost friend! Her name is Shungy (Shun-g-ee). She first visited Ellie at mom's house. She was actually up in the canister lights in the kitchen and then I guess she followed us home b/c she said shungy was at our house last night and then she ran out of the house trying to get away from Shungy this morning. I know it is just her little imagination running...but...I have to tell you...IT FREAKS ME OUT! I hope she moves to just regular imaginary friends soon!




No comments: