Tuesday, May 19, 2009

From Mullet-Man to Military-Man!! My Cole-Man's first hair cut

If you know us well, or hang out with is often, you know that our sweet little Cole-Man rocked a great mullet for a long time. After going back and forth about it...I decided I was just going to cut his hair - even though I have heard it is bad luck to cut a child's hair before they are a year old. For some reason, Cole's hair only would grow at the bottom 3 inches of his head. Therefore, leaving him with a business in the front, party in the back type hair do. It was really cute and funny for a long time...but then it got old. So, I sat Cole up on the bathroom counter today and just starting trimming his poor mullet right across the bottom. Well...I got done and turned him around to look and he looked even WORSE...he looked his he was wearing a toupee. It was so thick at the bottom when I cut it straight across it looked really bad. I was for sure going to have to be at Pigtails and Crewcuts in the morning! Then, I was talking to Jill, my younger sis, and she said just shave it...so...I did. I put on the longest guard and went at it! It actually looks GREAT! The bottom is now the same length at the top - and I did not even touch the top of his head...that was how bad the mullet was! So...he is very clean cut now and looking extra handsome!

Here is the best pic I could find of the Mullet! It will be missed!

Here is my sweet clean cut boy!




4 comments:

Jill said...

It's cute!!

Nikki Masson said...

Looking good!

Katie said...

I like it....he looks like a little boy. Can't wait to see it in person.

Tia Faulkner said...

so so cute! i was looking back on some pictures of harrison, and he use to have a major mullet!! i just loved his little curls in the back and i couldn't let go of them. at the time i thought it was cute, but now i'm like, "what was i thinking!" i mean seriously if you saw him you knew we lived in the south. ha!