Wednesday, January 28, 2009

25 things you may or may not have known about me...

This is a chain letter that is going around Facebook and the blog world...here is my list...

1. Being a mom has completed me
2. I am finally happy with every aspect of my life
3. I love my kids more than I ever knew I could love someone
4. I have a great husband who takes care of me
5. I am not high maintenance...just in need of someone to take care of me.
6. I will do anything for my friends
7. I cry when I listen to songs in the car
8. I don't cry in front of people
9. I have a great family that loves me
10. I love stupid reality shows like the Bachelor
11. I actually have good in-laws - I know hard to find!
12. I have become dependent on exercising to release stress
13. Being a stay at home mom is harder than I once thought.
14. I am afraid to get old
15. I don't agree with some of people's jealousy. If you are jealous of something...put in some hard work until you get what you want, anything is possible you just have to put in what it takes to get there.
16. I love to host parties
17. I have a new love of dancing!
18. I hate rap music
19. I am a perfectionist
20. I want to figure out how to have a third child that comes out at age 3...OUCH!
21. I drink nothing but coke (and water at the gym)
22. I love my nephew Luke like my own
23. I am lucky enough to have 2 all time best friends...my sisters!
24. I could spend all of my money at target if I did not have will power!
25. Wish she could stay at this point in her life always!

No comments: