Monday, July 21, 2008

Learning lessons VERY quickly!

Ok, I have had the WORST day!! I have not had such a bad day in a while so I guess I had it coming!

First...I will NEVER...EVER...and I mean EVER...take both of my kiddos to the grocery store again. Between Ellie YELLING for a freakin Thomas balloon and Cole screaming...(well I don't know what the heck he was screaming about...I mean he cannot even see past his arms...there is no way he wanted the Thomas balloon too)...I could NOT grocery shop the way I wanted. Who knows what I even got b/c I was going through the store throwing things in the cart. So...after leaving the store (hot and flustered b/c I was "that mom with the screaming kids") I went to the car and started looking for my keys...I COULD NOT FIND THEM! Remind you...Cole was STILL screaming - oh and it was seriously like 537 degrees outside - or maybe I was just hot from being in a dead sweat in the store. I was looking in the car - thinking I may have locked them in the car...but FINALLY I found them! So, I literally throw my groceries in the car b/c I was just so mad at this point and take off home.

After arriving home I sweat even more carrying in the groceries and get the mail...and what is in there...a letter from Nissan (I swear I get them every month) - it says again for the third month in a row - they had not received my car payment. Once again - for the third month in a row - I look up my cancelled check online and get on the phone with East India not trying to understand what the heck they are saying I let them know I received another letter saying I did not pay my car payment but they had cashed my check - so not sure what was going on. They looked it up and they AGAIN credited my check to another account. I finally (nicely, but firmly) said I was not dealing with this every month and they need to get the "act" together. She said she changed something in the system so it won't happen again - but I am not holding my breath!

So, needless to say I got NOTHING done today. I had all these plans of cleaning the house, unpacking from the beach, and getting everything organized - but that did not happen.

Here is the moral of the story - Wait for your husband to get home to go to the grocery store - I know I will!!!

PS - Cole is STILL crying as I am typing this! :) - I am trying to stay positive!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

There is nothing like a screaming 2year old - add a new baby and you have twice the fun!