Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Ellie's new quote, potty training, and tummy time

I have lots to write about today...we had an eventful 2 days!
First, last night April was over at the house and we were sitting in the living room and Ellie's monitor was on. We heard her up in bed just talking so we just kind of ignored her and kept on talking. Then, April got up to go to the fridge and all of the sudden loud and clear as day we hear "OH --MY -- GOD". We just started laughing so hard b/c you would have thought a 25 year old was saying it. I was telling April I did not know where she heard that and right after I was telling April that I did not know where she got it the phrase came out of my mouth...so...Julie (mommy) needs to clean up her mouth...we will be working on that!


Second, this morning, I was doing the norm...cleaning bottles, cleaning the house, and other household chores and I look up and Ellie has her baby sitting on the babies potty on the lounge chair. I guess Ellie thinks her baby needs to be potty trained now. See the pics of Ellie efforts in potty training her baby.


Lastly, please see the pics below of my three kids having tummy time (including baby Katie). We got out very own tummy time mat and Cole and Luke are both doing very well holding their head up! Hopefully Katie will learn to hold her head up soon ;). Katie came to stay with the kids while I went to the doctor today...thanks Aunt KT!

I also went to my midwife today for my 6 week appt. I have been cleared to work out (not that I have waited to hear those words...but know I just am not worried about it.) I see the surgeon on Friday about my hernia - it does not hurt and it is not bulging anymore so hopefully he will say I do not have to have it repaired - keep your fingers crossed!

No comments: